On January 1, 2021, big transformations to the office and outpatient evaluation and management (E&M) services (CPT® codes 99202-99215) will take place. Join Allison Hirschorn, Senior Coding and Reimbursement Specialist, Clinical Affairs, American Society of Clinical Oncology, for essential information and applicable strategies to strengthen your cancer program’s operations and prepare for these changes.
The Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO) is a Chapter Member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). HSCO members receive access to valuable educational content and targeted resources through ACCC to support their professional development.
· The ACCC COVID-19 Resource Center contains webcasts, podcasts, and blogs, and resources on the pandemic from federal and professional organizations.
· The ACCC COVID-19 Financial Advocacy Resources Hub features new and updated foundation assistance, updates to manufacturer assistance programs, and Medicare and Medicaid coverage updates.
· HSCO members can connect in real-time through members-only virtual discussion forum on ACCCeXchange. Within this forum, HSCO members from every profession involved in cancer care delivery ask and answer questions, discuss common challenges, and share knowledge and experience. Join the discussion and connect with your peers.
· Tap into the value of HSCO membership! Visit our membership page for more information on how you can join our community of professionals. If you’re unsure of your membership status, please contact our membership department today.
· The ACCCeLearning portal makes it easy to find education relevant to your needs and interests. Accessible on any device and at any time, courses are available in a variety of formats, so you can listen, watch, read or interact in ways that best suit your needs. Health professionals can claim CME/CPE/CNE credit for all applicable activities. Since you’re already logged in, take a look around today!