Addressing the High Cost of Radiology Services
You must have an ACCC account in order to register for this course/webinar/webinar series.
If You DO NOT Have An ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- OSS at ACCC Members: Please use your state society login credentials.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
If You Have An ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to this course/webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this course/webinar . For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the third webinar, we heard from Jennifer Paquet, RN, BSN, Financial Assistance Patient Care Coordinator Supervisor from Bassett Cancer Institute and Aimee Hoch, MSW, LSW, Oncology Financial Navigator from Grand View Health Cancer Center. We discussed barriers to radiology prior authorizations and provide insights on how to address them.
Jennifer Paquet, RN, BSN
Bassett Cancer Institute
Aimee Hoch, MSW, LSW
Oncology Financial Navigator
Grand View Health Cancer Center
Aimee Hoch, LSW, OSW-C, is a Masters Level Social Worker with 20 plus years of experience in both healthcare and behavioral health. She earned her MSW from Fordham University Lincoln Center. A Financial Navigator for the Oncology Program at Grand View Health, Aimee is an advocate for individuals diagnosed with cancer by meeting them with empathy and connecting them with resources to support them during their most vulnerable times.
Aimee is a consultant for the Cancer Support Community as a Financial Navigation specialist and is a member of their Biosimilar Advisory Board. She is an active member of the Association of Community Cancer Center’s (ACCC) Financial Advocacy Network Advisory Committee and Voice Task Force. She speaks about Financial Toxicity and the role of Financial Navigation in cancer care. Aimee has been a guest on Cancer Buzz TV, Patient Power, and WDVR. She has been featured in publications including Breastcancer.org, Patient Power, and ACCC’s Financial Advocate Spotlight. Aimee has contributed to ACCC’s Patient Assistance and Reimbursement Guide and OncoLink News.