Clinical Updates in Clinical Updates in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Take a deep dive into the various treatment options available for chronic lymphocytic leukemia, including an update on novel therapies for indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma and treatment sequencing for aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Presented by: Julie Vose, MD, MBA Professor, Internal Medicine Division of Oncology & Hematology University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Medicine
This webinar is part of a six-part clinical education series hosted by the Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology—a Chapter Member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers.
Julie Vose, MD, MBA
University of Nebraska Medical Center/College of Medicine
Ryon Nakasone, MD (Moderator)
Medical Oncologist, Hawaii Oncology
Ryon K. Nakasone, MD, is a medical oncologist affiliated with the MD Anderson Cancer Network in Hawaii, largely practicing at the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Kuakini Health System, and The Queen's Medical Center.
ADDITIONAL HANDOUTS TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR LEARNING
The Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO) is a Chapter Member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). HSCO members receive access to valuable educational content and targeted resources through ACCC to support their professional development.
· The ACCC COVID-19 Resource Center contains webcasts, podcasts, and blogs, and resources on the pandemic from federal and professional organizations.
· The ACCC COVID-19 Financial Advocacy Resources Hub features new and updated foundation assistance, updates to manufacturer assistance programs, and Medicare and Medicaid coverage updates.
· HSCO members can connect in real-time through members-only virtual discussion forum on ACCCeXchange. Within this forum, HSCO members from every profession involved in cancer care delivery ask and answer questions, discuss common challenges, and share knowledge and experience. Join the discussion and connect with your peers.
· Tap into the value of HSCO membership! Visit our membership page for more information on how you can join our community of professionals. If you’re unsure of your membership status, please contact our membership department today.
· Project ECHO: Advances in Multiple Myeloma and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia – Through a partnership with the American Cancer Society and Project ECHO, ACCC is offering case-based didactic presentations by experts to improve content knowledge and share evidence-based best practices.
· The ACCC Multidisciplinary Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) Care education project identifies key barriers to—and opportunities for improving the cancer care team’s support of patients diagnosed with ALL.
· The ACCC Multidisciplinary Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Care education project seeks to understand the current landscape of treating CLL in the community, identify effective practices and potential gaps in communications, and provide peer-to-peer resources.
· The ACCCeLearning portal makes it easy to find education relevant to your needs and interests. Accessible on any device and at any time, courses are available in a variety of formats, so you can listen, watch, read or interact in ways that best suit your needs. Health professionals can claim CME/CPE/CNE credit for all applicable activities. Since you’re already logged in, take a look around today!