Evaluation and Management Code Changes in 2021
On January 1, 2021, big transformations to the office and outpatient evaluation and management (E&M) services (CPT® codes 99202-99215) took place. Hear essential information and applicable strategies to strengthen your cancer program’s operations and prepare for these changes.
Presented by: Allison M. Hirschorn Senior Coding and Reimbursement Specialist, Clinical Affairs American Society of Clinical Oncology
This webinar is part of a six-part clinical education series hosted by the Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology—a Chapter Member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers.
Senior Coding and Reimbursement Specialist Clinical Affairs, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Allison Hirschorn is the Senior Coding and Reimbursement Specialist at the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Since 2012, she has served as the ASCO staff liaison to the American Medical Association’s CPT Editorial Panel and the RVS Update Committee (RUC). Allison is currently leading ASCO’s educational efforts regarding the 2021 Evaluation and Management changes, which includes developing resources and presenting to various organizations.
ADDITIONAL HANDOUTS TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR LEARNING
The Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO) is a Chapter Member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). HSCO members receive access to valuable educational content and targeted resources through ACCC to support their professional development.
· The 2020 Patient Assistance & Reimbursement Guide has the most up-to-date information on cancer drug assistance and reimbursement programs to help your patients alleviate the financial burden of their treatment.
· Free to HSCO members, the ACCC Financial Advocacy Boot Camp includes two sets of dynamic online courses that address the growing issue of financial toxicity.
· The ACCC COVID-19 Financial Advocacy Resources Hub features new and updated foundation assistance, updates to manufacturer assistance programs, and Medicare and Medicaid coverage updates.
· HSCO members can connect in real-time through members-only virtual discussion forum on ACCCeXchange. Within this forum, HSCO members from every profession involved in cancer care delivery ask and answer questions, discuss common challenges, and share knowledge and experience. Join the discussion and connect with your peers.
· Tap into the value of HSCO membership! Visit our membership page for more information on how you can join our community of professionals. If you’re unsure of your membership status, please contact our membership department today.
· The ACCCeLearning portal makes it easy to find education relevant to your needs and interests. Accessible on any device and at any time, courses are available in a variety of formats, so you can listen, watch, read or interact in ways that best suit your needs. Health professionals can claim CME/CPE/CNE credit for all applicable activities. Since you’re already logged in, take a look around today!
- IMBRUVICA® (IBRUTINIB) PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
- Imbruvica Clinical Information l
- Imbruvica Patient Support