Optimizing Staffing Strategies Amid COVID-19
Ensuring that your cancer program is adequately staffed during the COVID-19 pandemic requires adaptability. Join Deirdre Saulet, Expert Partner, Advisory Board Company, and Amanda Henson, MSHA, MBA, FACHE, System Vice President, Cancer Service Line, Baptist Health, for an overview of programs’ volumes in response to COVID-19, effective staffing strategies in the near- and long-term, tactics for supporting your care team, and a discussion on how to prepare for potential future ‘waves’.
For the best viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer users may experience difficulties accessing the webcast.
You must have an ACCC or state society account to register for this webinar.
If You DO NOT Have an Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.