Time for a ReMEDy: A Focus on Pharmacy and the Older Adult
Recorded On: 05/06/2019
In this webinar we will define polypharmacy and discuss its prevalence and impact on patient outcomes as well as age-related changes that alter the pharmacology of cancer treatments and affect treatment-related effects. We will review tools to screen for polypharmacy and medication adherence, plus discuss the latest research on how to effectively reduce polypharmacy. Participants will takeaway practical steps or initiatives that can be implemented at your program or practice to improve medication management.
Ginah Nightingale, PharmD, BCOP
Advanced Practice Pharmacist, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Senior Adult Oncology
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register.
If You DO NOT Have an ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.