ACCC 2021 Virtual Hill Day: Logistics
You must have an ACCC or a State Society account to register for this webinar, which will enable you to register for future webinars and courses with just one click.
If You DO NOT Have an Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.”
- Click the green “Log In” button, then follow the proceeding steps, below.
ACCC and State Society Members:
- Click "Reset Password" and you will receive an email with a link to update your password. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- If you do not receive an email or need assistance with resetting your password, please contact email@example.com.
- Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!”
If You Have an Account:
- Please click the “Log In” button on the right side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password.
- Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to the webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!”
PRO TIP: If you save your password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join colleagues from your state for the ACCC Capitol Hill Day (now Virtual!) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Since it's not logistically possible to organize our in-person Capitol Hill Day this year, ACCC is pleased to offer its members on the cancer care team a new way to experience advocacy trainings, legislative briefings, and Congressional meetings from the comfort of their home or office.
By using an easy-to-navigate online platform, you will be able to advocate for federal policies that improve access to quality cancer care. And by discussing the challenges that you—and your patients—face, you can help ensure that future legislation reflects the reality of cancer care delivery.
ACCC's legislative priorities will focus on the Telehealth Modernization Act and the Safe Step Act of 2021, and other opportunities to advocate for bills that closely impact the cancer care landscape.
No need to be a “policy expert” or familiar with specific legislation. These meetings are an opportunity to share your expertise and put a human face to decisions regarding federal healthcare policies.
Participation in the ACCC Virtual Capitol Hill Day is exclusive to ACCC members as one valuable benefit of membership. If you are not a member and would like to join, please explore our membership options.
Kristin Ferguson, DNP, RN, OCN
Senior Director, Cancer Care Delivery & Health Policy, The Association of Community Cancer Centers
Kristin Marie Ferguson, DNP, RN, OCN, is Senior Director, Cancer Care Delivery & Health Policy at ACCC. Together with engaged volunteer leadership and committed professional staff, the Department of Cancer Care Delivery & Health Policy works towards improving cancer care delivery in all settings, supporting the oncology workforce, and transforming reimbursement for cancer care delivery so that the needs of patients and professionals are met.
Dr. Ferguson has over a decade of oncology nursing experience. Prior to working with ACCC, she worked at MedStar Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center as the Clinical Operations Manager. She is currently on the national Board of Directors for the Oncology Nursing Society. Dr. Ferguson has spoken and taught nationally and internationally on the topics of cancer, nursing leadership, and health care coordination.
Dr. Ferguson received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Boston College, her Master of Science in Nursing: Community/Public Health from Catholic University of America, and her Doctorate in Nursing Practice from Duke University.