Collaboration of Multidisciplines for Biomarker Testing Implementation Needed for Effective Treatment Decisions in mCRC (COMBINED)
You must have an ACCC account in order to register for this course/webinar/webinar series [specify].
If You DO NOT Have An ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- OSS at ACCC Members: Please use your state society login credentials.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
If You Have An ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to this course/webinar <specify> page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this course/webinar <specify>. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Upon completion of this course, the learners should be able to:
• Apply the latest guideline recommendations regarding biomarker testing in mCRC
• Describe when biomarker testing should be performed, including the process/protocols and the role of the multidisciplinary team
• Explain the need for biomarker testing to guide individualized therapy decisions to their colleagues and patients
• Review targeted therapeutic options for the treatment of mCRC and identify their utilization in appropriate patient
• Describe the role of mCRC care team members and explain techniques to increase communication and collaboration
• Formulate a plan for testing-related discussions with patients and encourage participation in treatment planning
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer.