Genetic Testing and Implementation of Cancer Genomics in Clinical Care
You must have an ACCC account in order to register for this course/webinar/webinar series [specify].
If You DO NOT Have An ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- OSS at ACCC Members: Please use your state society login credentials.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
If You Have An ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to this course/webinar <specify> page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this course/webinar <specify>. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Genetic Testing and Implementation of Cancer Genomics in Clinical Care was part of the Oncology State Societies at ACCC Virtual Symposium on Friday, November 13th, 2020.
Director, Genetic Counseling Services Manager, Cancer Genetics Program
Cook County Health and Hospitals System
Vivian Pan graduated from the genetic counseling program at Northwestern University in 2012 and was certified by the ABGC in the same year. Vivian provided genetic counseling for prenatal, cancer and general genetics patients at the University of Chicago Medical Center (2012-2014) and Advocate Medical Group (2014-2017), was a project manager for the eMERGE Pharmacogenomics Project at Northwestern University (2012-2014) and the Lead of the Translational Research Core at the Kaiser Permanente Research Bank (2018). Vivian is actively involved in the Illinois Society of Genetic Professionals (ISGP), the Midwest Genetics Network (MGN), the American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC), the Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling (ACGC), and the National Society for Genetic Counselors (NSGC), serving on several committees and task forces. She was honored as the recipient of NSGC’s 2017 New Leader Award. Vivian currently provides prenatal and cancer genetic counseling at Cook County Health which serves a racially and ethnically diverse patient population that is predominantly under or un-insured. Vivian is also currently the Chair of the NSGC Professional Status Survey Subcommittee Chair and the NSGC Public Policy Committee Vice-Chair. Vivian co-coordinates the Research Methods class and is a clinical supervisor and thesis adviser for the NUGPGC graduate students.