Green Light for Cancer Research During COVID-19
Clinical trials are critical to advancing cancer treatment, but keeping your research program afloat during a pandemic is a challenge. Join Raju K. Vaddepally, MD, Hematology/Oncology, Yuma Regional Medical Center Cancer Center, learn strategies for sustaining a robust clinical trials program in uncertain times and how to increase the relevance of research to vulnerable and underserved patients.
For the best viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer users may experience difficulties accessing the webcast.
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register.
If You DO NOT Have an ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Raju Vaddepally, MD
Oncologist, Yuma Medical Center
Dr. Vaddepally received his medical degree at Osmania Medical College, affiliated with N.T.R. University of Health Sciences in Hyderabad, India. He completed his residency in internal medicine from St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan. During his residency he developed an immense interest in taking care of cancer patients which motivated him to pursue additional training in oncology and hematology. Dr. Vaddepally completed a fellowship in hematology and oncology at Josephine Ford Cancer Institute at Henry Ford Hospital, which is affiliated with Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Dr. Vaddepally is a member of the American Society of Hematology and American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is also a member of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Vaddepally was born in India. He moved to Yuma with his wife, who is a pediatrician, and young daughter. In his spare time, Dr. Vaddepally enjoys photography, traveling, tennis and racquetball.