Optimizing Biomarker Testing through Precision Medicine Stewardship
You must have an ACCC account in order to register for this course/webinar/webinar series.
If You DO NOT Have An ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- OSS at ACCC Members: Please use your state society login credentials.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
If You Have An ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to this course/webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this course/webinar . For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will highlight how community cancer programs are using a new approach to optimize biomarker testing processes through the addition of a precision medicine steward. Precision medicine experts will outline strategies and key metrics that demonstrate how precision medicine stewardship can improve coordination and streamline workflows to ensure timely, equitable testing for patients who may benefit from targeted therapy.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
• Forming committees and working groups to build support and framework for stewardship role
• Vetting reference labs
• Identifying precision medicine key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Engaging members of the multidisciplinary team to improve biomarker testing processes
This project is made possible by support from AstraZeneca and Blueprint Medicines.
Joseph Kim, MD, MBA, MPH (Moderator)
Dr. Joseph Kim is President of Xaf Solutions, a consultancy focused on improving team-based care. He is a certified professional in healthcare quality and holds degrees a BS in engineering from MIT, an MD from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine, an MPH from UMass Amherst School of Public Health, and an MBA from St. Joseph’s University.