Preparing Community Cancer Programs for New Cellular Therapies: A Focus on Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL)
You must have an ACCC account in order to register for this course/webinar/webinar series.
If You DO NOT Have An ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page, where you can view and update your information.
- OSS at ACCC Members: Please use your state society login credentials.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page, where you can view and update your information. Click “Change” to add your Areas of Concentration, then save your information.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
If You Have An ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to this course/webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course. Congratulations!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this course/webinar . For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCC is presenting a town hall webinar through our Immuno-oncology Institute on Thursday, January 19, at 2pm. This live event will focus on multidisciplinary education surrounding TILs, with a strong focus on the importance of implementing clinical trials in the community setting. The webinar will provide an opportunity to feature didactic presentations, a panel discussion, and live Q&A from audience participants.
The goal of this education is to:
-Raise awareness of TIL, an experimental cellular immunotherapy, with community-based multidisciplinary cancer care team members
-Provide general education surrounding what TIL therapy is, how it works, and the potential impact on patient outcomes
-Highlight successful TIL on-boarding strategies for safe integration and adoption into community oncology programs and practices
-Review available clinical trial and real-world experience to ensure patient diversity and equity of access to TIL therapy