Risk Stratification for Cancer Patients During COVID-19
New patient levels for cancer programs are starting to increase after a significant drop, but their needs may be changing—and they may return at a volume that programs are not prepared for. Join Charles Saunders, MD, Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Webster, MS, Vice President of Analytics, IntegraConnect, as they present an overview of the current landscape of patient levels and services at cancer programs. They will provide guidance on effectively managing oncology business during and after the pandemic while maintaining a quality patient experience, and demonstrate how predictive analytics can show the impact COVID-19 may have on value-based care in the future.
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register.
If You DO NOT Have an ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Charles Saunders, MD
CEO, Integra Connect
Charles Saunders is Chief Executive Officer at Integra Connect. Dr. Saunders is a physician executive who combines a clinical, business and technology background. He was formerly CEO of Healthagen (an Aetna company) which provides population health technology and services. He has also held previous leadership roles including CEO of Broadlane, a large GPO and supply chain technology company, President of EDS Healthcare Global Industry Group and CMO of Healtheon/WebMD. As an emergency physician, he headed the EMS Services in the City of San Francisco. Dr. Saunders received his MD from Johns Hopkins University and BS in Biology from University of Southern California (USC).
Jennifer Webster, MS
Director of Data Science, Integra Connect
Jennifer Webster is Director of Data Science for Integra Connect. Jennifer is a statistician by training and a big data specialist. Prior to Integra Connect, she was the data manager for the COME HOME program, which proved the efficacy of a medical home model for community oncology.
She has held analytic and data science positions in healthcare (Kaiser Permanente, Desert Oasis Healthcare), genomics (TIGR, TGen) and telecommunications (Qualcomm). Jennifer received her MS in Statistics from Texas A&M University and a BA in Chemistry from Bryn Mawr College