Telehealth Reimbursement Update
Since a public health emergency was enacted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in mid-March, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has updated the coding guidelines and waivers multiple times. Staying informed on these rapidly shifting updates can seem daunting.
Teri Bedard, BA, RT(R)(T), CPC, Executive Director, Client & Corporate Resources, Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies, will highlight what your cancer program needs to know by discussing the changes to telehealth services, supervision, provider-based designations, and coding for services.
For the best viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer users may experience difficulties accessing the webcast.
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register.
If You DO NOT Have an ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Teri Bedard, BA, RT(R)(T), CPC
Director, Client Services
Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies, Inc.
Teri Bedard is the Executive Director, Client & Corporate Resources with Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies, Inc. Her expertise includes over 20 years of medical experience. Teri has served as a senior and Staff Radiation Therapist at renowned oncology practices across the Midwest and during her tenure with RCCS, has served as a Senior Consultant, Remote Solutions Manager, and Director, Client Services. As a member of the RCCS team Teri advises and leads clients in the areas of billing and reimbursement for technology, monitoring government regulatory information and seeking new business opportunities.
Teri completed her Bachelors of Arts degree at the University of Northern Iowa. She completed her Radiologic Technology certificate at Mayo School for Health Related Sciences in Rochester, MN and her certificate for Radiation Therapy at Fairview University Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN. She also earned her certification as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Teri is active in the ARRT, ASRT, and AAPC. She lectures and participates at national seminars in conjunction with the AAPC, ACCC, ACRO, and ASRT.