Using Telemedicine to Assess Psychosocial Health
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register.
If You DO NOT Have an ACCC Account:
- To start, click the green “Register” button in the upper right corner of this page. You will be directed to “Your Cart.” Click the green “Log In” button near the top of the page.
- ACCC and State Society Members: Click “Reset Password” to update your login information. When your password is updated, you will be redirected to the “My Profile” page.
- Non-members: Click “Create Account.” Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the "My Profile" page.
- Click “eLearning” at the top of your profile page to go back to the ACCC eLearning portal. In the box on the left side of the screen, click on the “Cart” link.
- The green box in the upper right corner of this page will indicate “You are registered!” for this course!
If You Have an ACCC Account:
- Please click the orange “Log In” button on the left side of this screen. You will be taken to the main login page that displays your email and password. Click the “Log in” button.
- You will be automatically redirected back to webinar page, and the green box in the upper right corner will say that “You are registered!” for this course!
PRO TIP: If you save your ACCC password to your computer and remain logged in, you can register for additional webinars and courses in a matter of seconds—with just one click!
For the best registration and viewing experience, please use Chrome, Edge, or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer Users may experience difficulties accessing the webinar.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from ACCC eLearning, which contains information on how to access this webinar. For assistance with registration or if you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
Telehealth has forever changed the way cancer care team members interact with patients. This panel of supportive care specialists will share practical tips on the use of psychosocial screening tools and how to effectively integrate them into your practice, including the order, timing, and adaptation of various tools. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a case study will highlight the journey of a patient with metastatic breast cancer. Panelists will discuss ways to efficiently capture what matters most to patients when communicating in a virtual care environment.
- Teresa L. Deshields, PhD, ABPP, FAPOS, Director of Supportive Oncology, Rush University Cancer Center
- Lillian D. Shockney, RN, MAS, ONN-CG, Co-Founder and Program Director, AONN+; University Distinguished Service Professor of Breast Cancer; Professor of Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Justin Yopp, PhD, Program Director for Psycho-oncology Psychologist, Associate Professor, Dept of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Director of Membership, American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS)
This webinar is open to the public. You do not need to be an ACCC member to view this webinar, but you will need to create an account in order to register. Please click the "Registration Instructions" tab for more details.
This webinar is part of the Multidisciplinary Metastatic Breast Cancer Care education program.
Sponsored by Pfizer Oncology.